Palin's phantasmagorical.. What is it ? ? ? Ethics $11 million?
Ic
2009-01-27 18:18:49 UTC
Palin Aides Hit With Ethics Complaints.
We knew it was coming, but here’s the official word. This just
released:
http://www.themudflats.net/2009/01/26/palin-aides-hit-with-ethics-complaints/
Palin's phantasmagorical State of the State Address
http://werenotthatstupid.blogspot.com/2009/01/palins-phantasmagorical-state-of-state.html
Friday, January 23, 2009
][][][][ Did Sarah Palin try to have a fundie abortion?
http://divasblueoasis.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=413
more kookie strange Sarah...
A Summary
http://www.palindeception.com/
photos...
http://www.palindeception.com/subpages/subpage1.html

Compare and Constrast with timelines
http://www.palinpeytonplace.com/pictures.html

26 March 2008 31-32 weeks
http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N06/sets/72157612980318309/
Coco2005 says:
"Looks like she's hiding something there -- a letter, a wallet? I have
no clue, but she certainly doesn't look pregnant, with or with the
"thing"."

Israeli filmmaker Elan Frank filmed Gov. Palin for four days in early
April this year, 2008. Approximate 33-34 weeks.
WTF!!
http://www.palindeception.com/blog/2008/12/elan-frank-screenshots.html
"....the overall impression here is that we are looking at something
that is rectangle shape. While indistinct, a clear "corner" can be
seen on the left side of the belly. There is a line ... a STRAIGHT
line ... at the bottom this belly that is not consistent with a normal
pregnant woman's anatomy. I have personally seen thousands of pregnant
women in my life. Fuzzy or not, I have never seen anything that looks
quite like this."

What is it ? ? ?

A lot can happen in two weeks..
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com/2009/01/lot-can-happen-in-2-weeks.html
March 29th, 2008 to April 18, 2008
pixels...
http://palinpics4truth.t35.com/

Is Palin's infomercial side of the 2008 presidential election worth
$11 million? Robert Barnett, the book deal czar, is allegedly working
the deal [he did both Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton]. Former First
Lady Laura Bush just sold her memoirs for less than $2 million.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-palin25-2009jan05,0,4820913.story
January 24, 2009

Here are some links to other Alaska websites that have insight into
the Alaska political scene:
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/
http://www.themudflats.net/
http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/
http://www.andrewhalcro.com/blog/admin
http://www.divasblueoasis.com/frontPage.do

Healy Clean Coal Plant: The art of the shady deal
http://www.andrewhalcro.com/healy_the_art_of_a_shady_deal
1/17/09
lab~rat >:-)
2009-01-27 18:57:16 UTC
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:18:49 -0800 (PST), Ic <***@msn.com> puked:

>Palin Aides Hit With Ethics Complaints.
>We knew it was coming, but here’s the official word. This just
>released:
>http://www.themudflats.net/2009/01/26/palin-aides-hit-with-ethics-complaints/
>Palin's phantasmagorical State of the State Address
>http://werenotthatstupid.blogspot.com/2009/01/palins-phantasmagorical-state-of-state.html
>Friday, January 23, 2009
> ][][][][ Did Sarah Palin try to have a fundie abortion?
>http://divasblueoasis.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=413
> more kookie strange Sarah...
> A Summary
>http://www.palindeception.com/
> photos...
>http://www.palindeception.com/subpages/subpage1.html
>
>Compare and Constrast with timelines
>http://www.palinpeytonplace.com/pictures.html
>
> 26 March 2008 31-32 weeks
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N06/sets/72157612980318309/
>Coco2005 says:
>"Looks like she's hiding something there -- a letter, a wallet? I have
>no clue, but she certainly doesn't look pregnant, with or with the
>"thing"."
>
>Israeli filmmaker Elan Frank filmed Gov. Palin for four days in early
>April this year, 2008. Approximate 33-34 weeks.
>WTF!!
>http://www.palindeception.com/blog/2008/12/elan-frank-screenshots.html
>"....the overall impression here is that we are looking at something
>that is rectangle shape. While indistinct, a clear "corner" can be
>seen on the left side of the belly. There is a line ... a STRAIGHT
>line ... at the bottom this belly that is not consistent with a normal
>pregnant woman's anatomy. I have personally seen thousands of pregnant
>women in my life. Fuzzy or not, I have never seen anything that looks
>quite like this."
>
> What is it ? ? ?
>
>A lot can happen in two weeks..
>http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com/2009/01/lot-can-happen-in-2-weeks.html
>March 29th, 2008 to April 18, 2008
>pixels...
>http://palinpics4truth.t35.com/
>
>Is Palin's infomercial side of the 2008 presidential election worth
>$11 million? Robert Barnett, the book deal czar, is allegedly working
>the deal [he did both Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton]. Former First
>Lady Laura Bush just sold her memoirs for less than $2 million.
>http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-palin25-2009jan05,0,4820913.story
> January 24, 2009
>
>Here are some links to other Alaska websites that have insight into
>the Alaska political scene:
>http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/
>http://www.themudflats.net/
>http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/
>http://www.andrewhalcro.com/blog/admin
>http://www.divasblueoasis.com/frontPage.do
>
>Healy Clean Coal Plant: The art of the shady deal
>http://www.andrewhalcro.com/healy_the_art_of_a_shady_deal
>1/17/09

Wow, get a load of all those credible sources...
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Ic
2009-01-27 19:30:45 UTC
On Jan 27, 10:57 am, "lab~rat >:-)" <***@cheeze.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:18:49 -0800 (PST),

from the incredulous lab~rat...
> Wow, get a load of all those credible sources...
> lab~rat >:-)

It's inquiry... questions... Can you explain any of the questions
about her phantasmagorical body? Better yet, don't look, be the last
to know.

Sarah Palin wants transparency. She will be thrilled to get all the
attention.

Alaskans are dealing with Sarah Palin’s phantasmagorical dubious
ethics...
Andree McLeod has filed ethics complaints against two of Gov. Sarah
Palin’s top aides, alleging they misused their state positions by
promoting the governor’s political aspirations.
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/137229

11. An Alaska legislative report concludes Gov. Sarah Palin abused her
authority and broke state ethics law by trying to remove her former
brother-in-law from his job as a state trooper. A separate report
clears her fewer than 12 hours before polls open on Election Day.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123086102331648101.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Lawmakers steamed over snubbed subpoenas
http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/012309/loc_380701964.shtml
January 23, 2009

Why's Palin hiding her 'troopergate' testimony?
http://www.idahostatesman.com/1425/story/596979.html
1/03/09

I think, with Sarah Palin, we have reached vulgar and then some.
However, if you have not reached your Palin nadir yet, check out the
latest escapades of her nearest and dearest political aides.
If you are also unable to choke back one more seamy chapter in the
continuing saga of Boss Palin, here it is in a nutshell: two more of
her aides have been caught doing unethical things and Alaskan
political watchdog Andree McLeod has filed suit. Writer Geoffrey Dunn
has chronicled the latest round of Alaskan political roulette quite
completely. Boiled down, like aging peanuts, one of the Palinites
spent at least six weeks traveling around with Palin before the
election, and after as well when Palin interfered in the run-off that
re-elected Saxby Chambliss, a travesty in its own right. The thing is,
the aforementioned aide was still on the clock in Alaska with Alaskans
of all persuasions picking up the tab. The other aide spoke on the
record during the campaign…in favor of Republican causes (i.e., Boss
Palin), also a no-no under Alaska’s ethics rules.
http://www.examiner.com/x-2134-DC-Ethical-Issues-Examiner~y2009m1d26-Is-Palin-political-ricin--Is-there-no-cure
January 26, 2009

Ubiquitous
2009-01-29 02:42:21 UTC
***@msn.com wrote:

>Palin Aides Hit With Ethics Complaints.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
for them, it's failing.
KK
2009-01-29 15:17:11 UTC

An you posted your stupid off-topic reply in five newsgroups because?
§ñühw€£f
2009-01-29 17:04:09 UTC
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:04:09 -0600

KK <***@furburger.net> pinched out a steaming pile
of<XLjgl.171004$***@newsfe12.iad>:

>On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:42:21 -0500, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> ***@msn.com wrote:
>>
>>>Palin Aides Hit With Ethics Complaints.
>>
>> And you posted this off-topic article here because?
>
>An you posted your stupid off-topic reply in five newsgroups because?

Dittoheads wank to Palin pics, fyi.

--
http://www.bds-palestine.net/?q=node/9
___ ___ ___ ___
/:/ / \:\__\ \::/ / \:\__\
John "C"
2009-01-30 00:59:54 UTC
"KK" <***@furburger.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:42:21 -0500, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
> > ***@msn.com wrote:
> >
> >>Palin Aides Hit With Ethics Complaints.
> >
> > And you posted this off-topic article here because?
>
> An you posted your stupid off-topic reply in five newsgroups because?

He's extremely "A.D.D.".

He can't help it.
HJ
KR